Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I am back

I have been in hiatus for some time due to some reasons; one very good reason and some not so good reasons. Let me first mention the good reason. My wife and I were blessed with our first child and he is five months old now. I have been busy taking care of him as of course he is my #1 priority so my time went to him first. Needless to say I am having a great time with him. The not so good reason is that I was mired with issues with my computer and I could not use it for a long period of time. I will talk about the issues in later posts. I am not 100% sure why the issues happened but I am slowly getting there to fixing them. Of course my computer is a bit old but I don’t know why it is acting up all of a sudden. Anyway, now that I have some free time on my hands and some of the issues are fixed to the extent that I am able to use my computer, I will be blogging regularly and perhaps more than normal to make up for lost time. One thing I have not done was give up on reading and I read some very interesting topics in the last few months and I will share them with everyone as time progresses. So, check back for my posts daily and I hope to do due diligence in getting out my posts daily.

No comments: